Terms and Conditions
- Up to date information is published on our Facebook and Twitter pages. Please check before you travel.
- Audience members may be filmed, photographed or recorded for broadcast or security reasons.
- Every member of the audience must possess a valid ticket.
- Refunds will only be given if a performance is cancelled. Refunds are limited to the value of the ticket booking.
- Tickets cannot be resold for commercial gain. We may cancel tickets and refuse entry if we have reason to believe this condition has not been respected.
- We reserve the right to move you to a seat of the same or greater value without prior notice.
- Unauthorised use of cameras, mobile phones and recording equipment within the hall and foyer is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission or to remove audience members at our discretion. On occasion it may be necessary to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the audience.
- Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the venue.
If you have complaints relating to any aspect of the performance please contact the Duty Manager as soon as possible during the event. Any of the stewards in the Hall will be able to call the Duty Manager.
If you have any comments or suggestions please write to us at Kidderminster Town Hall, Vicar Street, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY11 7DB or email firstname.lastname@example.org